The club is excited to announce that our "NEW" Festival Youth Development Program (F-YDP) is now open and accepting payments and registrations.
Festival Youth Development Program (F-YDP)
- Who is Eligible? Children born in 2012 (U7) and 2011 (U8)
- Program will be run as team that is comprised of 12 to 14 players
- Teams will play in festivals as girls and boys only teams
- Depending on registration #'s training session may be co-ed
- Training and instructions provided by a dedicated New York Red Bull Professional Trainer
- Teams formed will need volunteer parent managers/coaches
- Full Year Program (Fall and Spring Seasons)
- Each Season is an 8 Week Program
- 1 Hour Training Sessions twice per week (Fall and Spring)
- Fall Program will be on Mondays and Wednesday 6 PM to 7 PM
- First session - Monday, September 10, 2018
- Harold Docherty Memorial Park (162-164 US-206, Hillsborough Township, NJ 08844)
- Practices and festival game participation are mandatory
- 6 Weeks of Festival Play via Mid New Jersey Youth Soccer Association (MNJYSA)
- Festival Host Site is in Cranford, NJ starting September 22nd thru October 27th.
- Format is 5v5 (4 Field and an identified Goalie)
- 20 minute games on Saturdays (Between 3 to 5 Games)
- Cost: $500 for Full Year Program (Stack offers Payment Plan Options)
Registration Link: http://hillsboroughsoccerclub.njyslive.com
Parents will need the following documents in electronic form to upload:
1. Electronic Copy of Birth Certificate or Passport
2. Player Photo (Zoomed in Head Shot with no glasses and or hats).
3. Current medical/health insurance carrier policy # and info for medical release forms.
4. Email Registration Questions to HSC Registrar email@example.com